Sunday, April 13, 2008

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

Press Play:
Culture Club - Kar...

I AM ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a deep look into your soul and have realised...

Icon: more criitical conclusions from Intelligent Giving


Buddha

...you are Angelina Jolie



WHOAH THERE! If you're not counselling refugees or pressuring Hollywood producers to finance Ecuadorian co-operatives, you’re signing off charity cheques like so many autograph pads. Unless you’re telling us porkies.

Maybe you should glide by the message board and let us all know how to be glamourous and good all at once.


This from a little thing called Karma Calculator.

Let me just say that I think Angie is the bomb. Brad too. And I am a believer in karma for sure. If you aren't, just think about how happy and healthy the lives of Dick Cheney, Leona Helmsley and Michael Vick were/are.

I hope I can live up to my new found identity.

No comments: